Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 TIETZ FAMILY FARM EGGS
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Quaker Quick Oats
- 1 package Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips
- Cream together the butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, then vanilla. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and oats. Combine flour mixture and chocolate chips with butter mixture. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake at 350˚ for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown (I bake them on sheets lined with parchment paper). Cool on wire rack.