- 4 large TIETZ FAMILY FARM EGGS
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pureed TIETZ FAMILY FARM PIE PUMPKIN
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- pinch ground cloves
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce container) Cool Whip, thawed
- Beat together eggs, sugar, oil, and pureed pumpkin.
- Sift together dry ingredients.Fold into egg mixture.
- Pour into a greased half-sheet pan (13×18"). Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Cool pan on wire rack.
- Mix the first five ingredients until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Frost bars after they have cooled from the oven. Garnish with pecans or hickory nits. Store bars in refrigerator after frosting.